BattleMaster is a game played from your
browser where grand stories unfold created by the interactions and imaginations of players. It focuses on battle, teamwork,
and roleplay where the power is in your hands to create your own destiny and alter the course of history, forever. It takes
place in a medieval setting where you create a character and join other players in a realm of your choosing. Your character
will be of noble blood, start off as a Knight, and as your ambition demands, perhaps one day reach the ranks of Duke, General, Ruler, or more.
Your character will fight alongside their realm's fellow nobles against nobles from enemy realms in order to win wars.
Cities will be conquered, regions will be defended, and blood will be spilled in the name of honor, glory, culture, and power.
Take part in forging alliances, destroying empires, fighting holy wars, and more in an ever changing landscape created by players, for players,
where the victors are envied and enter the pages of history.
Battlemaster is a lightweight slow paced game designed to be played alongside your other activities with turns every 12 hours at 6AM and 6PM UTC .
Depending on your desires and your characters' tasks, you can spend as little as 10 minutes per day on your characters,
or over an hour based on what you want to do, roleplay, and achieve each day. A typical response time to letters and messages
is measured in hours, not minutes, and many play Battlemaster from their smartphone while on the go.
Casually fight wars by wielding sword or bow, devise military strategy and lead fellow nobles by commanding the armies of your
realm, vie for power among ambitious nobles and realms by engaging in political intrigue, spread your religion's faith and embark
on a crusade for purposes only known to you: these are some of the many choices you will make. In Battlemaster, you create your own
destiny, and all that stand in your path make victory that much sweeter when you overcome all that oppose you. Join Battlemaster now, every day
is another chance for you to attain fame and honor!
Looking to flex your coding skills? BattleMaster is under active development by a focused team of volunteers. We invite you to
join us and take an even deeper part in this ever growing universe! New features
are regularly added, gameplay is balanced and tweaked, and more is done to continuously
improve the game. You can talk directly to the developers at the
forum, or on the discord
Recent Changes March 2023 - posted on Mon Mar 27 at 14:01:47 by Timothy Collett
- Added the ability for Dukes to hand over a lordless region in their duchy to another duchy in the realm.
- Added a link per message, as well as a full archive, to get the proper syntax for posting your messages to the Wiki.
- Added the Notes feature, giving each character their own private notes. Includes a Quick Note that can be easily accessed on any page of the character, for ease of transferring information from page to page.
...And a number of other minor changes, bugfixes, and behind-the-scenes improvements.
Bugtracker, Hinterlands Playtest Auto-Login Enabled - posted on Fri Feb 10 at 21:13:16 by Timothy Collett
Auto-login has now been enabled for both the Hinterlands Playtest and the Bugtracker.
For the Playtest, you will only be able to auto-login within 12 hours of a login to your main account.
For the Bugtracker, you will need to ensure that you have your Bugtracker account name set on your Edit Data page.
Bugtracker Login Integration - posted on Wed Dec 7 at 20:12:40 by Timothy Collett
We are currently working on setting up login integration between the game and the Bugtracker
. This means that as long as you have recently logged into your game account, if you access the Bugtracker from the same browser, once we are finished, it should automatically log you into your account there.
Right now, the Bugtracker username has been added to your Edit Data page. If you already have an account on the Bugtracker, please
go to your Edit Data page and check that it is set properly there!
If you do not have one, a checkbox has been added to the Edit Data page allowing you to opt into having one automatically created for you the first time you access the Bugtracker.
Recent Changes Nov 2022 - posted on Mon Nov 14 at 15:38:42 by Timothy Collett
The Hinterlands playtest is still underway, and has received a massive update! In addition, starting later this week, all playtesters will receive 50 gold per month active deposited into the family wealth of their **main family**. This will also be granted retroactively to all players still active in the playtest. Going forward, this bonus gold can go past the 20k family gold cap.
- Some EC regions have had their gold values increased due to balance issues (Domus + 500, Hamadan + 150, Scio + 200)
- Density restrictions have been eased, with minimum density decreased from 2.0 nobles per region to 1.2
- Distance from capital region penalties have been adjusted: It is now crystal clear when a region is too far away to hold, and regions closer than that will see no penalty for distance
- War Declarations now have separate boxes for reasons and goals
Recent Changes Early Oct 2022 - posted on Mon Oct 3 at 17:28:57 by Timothy Collett
- A new map-based option has been added for setting travel
- The Politics page has been merged with the Actions page, which has also been restructured for better organization
- The Political Map has been added to the left navbar in its place
...Plus a bunch of minor changes and bugfixes!
Read All News