Server Errors - Resolved - posted on Sat Dec 30 at 09:30:28 by Timothy Collett
Update: The server errors turned out to be permission errors (how did those crop up overnight? No idea). Everything should now be fixed.
As many have already noticed, there are currently server errors preventing access to the game. I am working on tracking them down; however, this is made much more difficult by the fact that the game doesn't seem to want to tell me what caused them.
Two New Features - posted on Mon Apr 10 at 13:20:30 by Timothy Collett
Today I am sending live two new (smallish) features:
- A Rumours feature, which will, over time, aggregate various of the tidbits of information that get thrown around into one place. For now, you will only see these rumours show up in the turn change messages (if there are any to hear about); however, shortly, once there are enough to start populating the system (and so no one wastes their hours on trying before then), I will enable ways for most characters to seek them out. These will appear on the Actions page.
- The ability to set a custom background colour for filters (aka tabs) in the New Message System. At present, this only allows for simple flat colours; however, in future, I hope to be able to offer some different patterns, as well.
Character Card Shape - posted on Mon Apr 3 at 10:20:04 by Timothy Collett
For those of you using WebKit-based browsers, you may notice that (once you receive the updated CSS file) the character cards on your account page are no longer a fancy shield shape. I have disabled the CSS mask that achieved this effect due to what appears to be a bug in the latest Safari, which caused the mask to shrink and repeat, making the character cards nearly unusable. I am investigating the situation, and hope to be able to re-enable the mask in the future, either because I have found a workaround, or because the bug has been fixed.
14th Century BattleMaster! - posted on Fri Mar 31 at 22:29:50 by Timothy Collett
Happy April Fools' Day!
Using the latest in AI technology, we are now pleased to announce that we provide a filter for your messages that will render them as if they were written in the actual medieval era! This filter is optional, and can be toggled on and off with a button on the right-hand side of your Messages page. We hope you will enjoy it!
Recent Changes March 2023 - posted on Mon Mar 27 at 14:01:47 by Timothy Collett
- Added the ability for Dukes to hand over a lordless region in their duchy to another duchy in the realm.
- Added a link per message, as well as a full archive, to get the proper syntax for posting your messages to the Wiki.
- Added the Notes feature, giving each character their own private notes. Includes a Quick Note that can be easily accessed on any page of the character, for ease of transferring information from page to page.
...And a number of other minor changes, bugfixes, and behind-the-scenes improvements.