Enter your e-mail address and your password to
access your account.
It is currently Night. Sunrise is in 10 hours, 57 minutes (server time: 19:03 Tuesday).
Current revision: 5f0131f67 (2020-09-08 12:18:42 -0400)
Region Revolt Bug - Updated - posted at September 11, 2020, 02:53:41 PM by AnarisUpdate (17:30 server time): All regions should now be returned to their previous owners, with duchies, lords, and estates restored. If any have been missed, please contact us ASAP (on the Forum Helpline, on Discord by pinging @Delvin Anaris, or at [email protected]).
The massive number of regions that revolted at the turn change was a bug—I believe I have localized and fixed the source of the bug, and will be running tests to confirm before the sunset turn.
All regions that revolted this turn change will be manually returned to their owners, with our apologies.
Sparse Realm Penalty Adjustments - posted at September 10, 2020, 06:28:54 PM by Anaris
Due to both player feedback and our own observations over the past day, we are making some adjustments to the newly-added sparse realm penalties. They were never intended to hit so hard, so fast, and we apologize for the excessively aggressive effects.
- The penalties will now have a 3-day warning period before applying to a given region.
- The penalties will ease in much more slowly on stable islands, slightly more slowly on testing (which already had them slower than stable).
- The across-the-board penalties for regions lacking a lord, a knight, or both have been removed, at least for the time being.
- Later today, a tool will be added on the Information page allowing everyone to see both which realms are in most danger, and how many regions the realm currently stands to lose.
Supplemental Update: Sparse Realm Penalties - posted at September 08, 2020, 06:28:06 PM by Anaris
A supplemental update is going live with a few small fixes, noted below, and the introduction of penalties for realms below the density limit. The details of these penalties are as follows:
- All regions in realms below the density limit that lack at least one knight, a Lord, or both will suffer small to moderate control penalties.
- In such realms, up to three regions will suffer further penalties, with the regions being chosen by three criteria:
- Number of neighbouring regions belonging to a realm above the density limit
- Number of neighbouring rogue regions
- Distance from capital
- These regions will be ranked, with the furthest or most surrounded by high-density/rogue regions ranking highest, and the higher the rank among those three regions, the steeper the penalties.
- Regions that fall within these three will also have significantly increased chances of revolt.
(94 more words) [Read More]
Early Sept 2020 Updates - posted at September 02, 2020, 09:53:05 PM by AnarisMajor Changes
- A wide variety of new voting options
- Vulgarity Reports are once again fully functional
- In addition to donating to Tom to support the server, you can also donate to Anaris or subscribe to his Patreon. Support options for Vita still in the works.
- War Declarations are now reciprocal: the defender can (and must, at some point) state their goals
- War Declarations can be edited, and maintain a history of previous versions
- Rulers can now, within limits, create "court duchies" with no regions
- Realms above the density limits will start to find regions beyond that limit starting to lose stats
Please note that there will be an additional major change coming in the next week or so: Realms whose size exceeds the density threshold, but which have been effectively "grandfathered in" thus far, will start to find that regions above that threshold become much
(259 more words) [Read More]
Current East Continent Event - posted at August 24, 2020, 10:46:22 PM by Anaris
As heralded by the RP events around the island for the past several days, changes are coming to the East Continent. By the nature of such changes, some people will gain, and others will lose
. This is, to some extent, intended, as the reason for the changes is to improve the balance and overall fun.Any loud wailing that the admins are just trying to hurt Realm X, or help Realm Y, will result in temporary account locks, and potentially the loss of positions.
Such accusations of corruption are unacceptable and will not be tolerated. If you are interested in the specific details of why we made the choices we did, please ask respectfully
. If you have specific criticisms of the changes we made, please state them concisely and respectfully
and we will seek to address them in the same spirit.
We know that these changes will result in temporary frustration and struggles as people adapt, but we firmly believe that for the
(20 more words) [Read More]